Uriage Hyseac Cleaning Gel Face & Body 150ml
PURIFYING CLEANSING GEL
(Skincare for combination skin)
- Uriage Hyseac Cleansing Gel is a versatile skincare product suitable for both the face and body.
- It comes in a convenient 150ml size, perfect for daily cleansing routines.
- This gentle yet effective gel cleanser is specially formulated for oily and acne-prone skin.
- It helps to remove impurities, excess oil, and makeup, leaving the skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Uriage Hyseac Cleansing Gel is dermatologist-tested and known for its soothing and purifying properties.
Free UK Delivery Over £25 SAVE £3.95Unlock a Free Gift on Orders Over £50! Choose from 14 Amazing Gifts.
100 in stock
Hyseac Cleansing Gel, containing Uriage Thermal Water, aids in the removal of impurities and keeps the skin free from oiliness, all while maintaining the health of the outer layer of the skin.
How to Apply
To use, generate lather by rubbing a small amount of the gel in your hands, then apply it to your dampened face. Rinse thoroughly. Your skin will now be thoroughly cleansed and clear. For best results, combine with other Hyseac skincare products. Uriage hyseac product has been tested on acne-prone skin and can be used on the face and body. It is also non-comedogenic.
To use, lather a small amount of the gel in your hands, massage it onto your moistened face, and rinse well. Your skin will be clean and clear. For optimal results, use alongside other Hyseac skincare products.
Other ingredients in this product include water, sodium laureth sulfate, peg-80 glyceryl cocoate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, sodium laureth-8 sulfate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glycine, citric acid, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl coco/isostearamide, piroctone olamine, magnesium laureth sulfate, sodium oleth sulfate, fragrance, magnesium laureth-8 sulfate, magnesium oleth sulfate, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, phenoxyethanol, sodium metabisulfite, tocopherol, and hydrogenated vegetable glycerides citrate.