Uriage Bariederm Cica Oil 100ml
It is a repairing oil that helps to soothe and repair the skin. It can be used on the face, body, and scalp. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is fragrance–free, paraben–free, and hypoallergenic.
Free UK Delivery Over £25 SAVE £3.95
1000 in stock
Uriage Bariederm Cica Oil
is a body oil that nourishes the skin and works to conceal stretch marks and other skin imperfections. The oil is appropriate for use throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding because of its rich, pleasant texture that applies smoothly and never leaves a greasy feeling. This Uriage Bariederm Cica Oil100ml formula, which is 99.9% natural, has amazing benefits and has wonderful skin-care effects. The GF-repair patent offers the first thing: a skin repair capability that has been shown. Tamanu oil encourages skin restoration while vegetable squalane aids in the regeneration of the hydrolipidic barrier of the skin. Sunflower oil provides significant nourishing benefits while avocado oil encourages softer and smoother skin. Jojoba oil also helps to hydrate and protect the skin in a similar manner. It should be applied twice daily to clean skin in order to deeply hydrate it and reduce the visibility of stretch and skin marks. The skin appears and feels absolutely radiant with each application.
- A greasy texture
- Skin conditions: stretch marks and recently developed skin markings;
- Morning and evening are the best times to apply;
- Age: 10+;
- A range of skin tones;
- Principal advantages: thoroughly nourishes and protects skin while repairing damage done to it and reducing stretch marks’ appearance;
- No alcohol or scent was included in the formulation.
- The skin can be repaired thanks to the GF-repair patent;
- Tamanu oil encourages skin restoration while vegetable squalane helps to restore the hydrolipidic barrier of the skin;
- In addition to nourishing the skin, jojoba oil also serves to protect it;
- Sunflower oil, which is high in omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E, thoroughly nourishes the skin, while avocado oil, which is rich in carotenoids, vitamin C, and E, encourages softer and smoother skin.
How to apply
To enhance absorption, apply Uriage Bariederm Cica Oil 100ml straight to the skin and gently massage in circular motions. If you clean the nipples prior to each feeding, you can use it before, during, and after pregnancy as well as while nursing. Immediately after using the product, you can put on clothing. Don’t use on skin that has been injured.
At TODAYSLIFESTYLE, we’re proud to be an exclusive distributor in UK of Uriage Products.