Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Anti Brown Spot Fluid 40ml
This is a great product for those who are looking to get rid of brown spots on their skin. The fluid is lightweight and easy to apply, and it provides great coverage while also protecting your skin from the sun. It has a high SPF of 50+, so you can be sure that your skin will be protected from the harmful rays of the sun. The fluid is also non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog your pores.
Free UK Delivery Over £25 SAVE £3.95
100 in stock
Uriage Bariesun Anti Brown Spot SPF50+
is excellent for all types of facial skin and offers very high UVA/UVB ray protection. By reducing pigmentation irregularities and assisting in the prevention of brown spots, this sunscreen also has a depigmenting effect. In this way, the skin of the hands can also be perfectly covered with this sunscreen. Its fluid texture, lack of stickiness or oiliness, and fast absorption into the skin make it completely unnoticeable. In addition, the skin is protected from free radicals as well as UV radiation by the presence of a filtration complex together with Vitamin E and a Vitamin C derivative. Basically, the high concentration of antioxidants in this combination of products aids in the prevention of brown spots once more.
The Cx complex is another component of this sunscreen’s makeup. Uriage Bariesun Anti Brown Spot SPF50+ 40ml contains substances including extracts from pea and sucrose, a vitamin C derivative, Uriage Thermal Water, and enoxolone. In turn, these not only shield the skin from blemishes but also regulate its hydration and calm it. Last but not least, this cream has no scent and is non-comedogenic, making it suited for even the most delicate skin types. In summary, this sunscreen not only provides the skin with great protection against UV rays and free radicals but also hydrates, evens out, and takes excellent care of it.
- The fluid texture;
- Sun exposure and black patches are skin problems;
- Before exposure to the sun, apply;
- Age: 18+;
- Skin type: sensitive skin types are included;
- The following are its main advantages: its hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic recipe, strong protection against UV rays and free radicals, high assurance against the emergence of new dark spots while diminishing existing ones, and its ability to keep the skin hydrated.
- Perfumes were excluded from the formulation.
- The purified thermal water from Uriage soothes the skin and lessens irritation because it is naturally abundant in trace minerals and mineral salts;
- Enoxolone, pea extract, sucrose, uriage thermal water, and vitamin C are all included in the Cx Complex. It affects many phases of hyperpigmentation and aids in preventing the development and recurrence of dark patches;
- The skin is shielded against oxidative damage by vitamins C and E.
- Wide-ranging UVB and UVA coverage is guaranteed by the new Anti-UVA-UVB Filtering Complex.
How to apply
Apply Uriage Bariesun Anti Brown Spot SPF50+ 40ml generously and evenly to the region that will be exposed to the sun before exposure. Reapply frequently, particularly after swimming, perspiring, or towel drying.
At TODAYSLIFESTYLE, we’re proud to be an exclusive distributor in UK of Uriage Products.