Uriage Age Protect Peeling Night Multiac 50ml
This product is an overnight peeling treatment that promises to help improve the skin’s overall appearance. The key ingredients in the formula are said to be glycolic and lactic acids, which are both exfoliating agents that can help to slough away dead skin cells and reveal brighter, more radiant skin. There are also hydrating ingredients in the formula, such as glycerin, which can help to keep the skin’s moisture barrier intact. Overall, this product sounds like it could be a great option for those who are looking for a gentle but effective exfoliating treatment to use in their skincare routine.
Out of stock
Uriage Age Protect Night Cream
this smooth cream acts during the night for a peeling effect that reveals radiance. Night after night, its resurfacing action diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, illuminates the complexion refines the skin’s texture and reduces blemishes. Prevents and corrects signs of aging. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, combats loss of firmness and lack of plumpness, helps prevent dark spots and restores skin vitality and radiance. AHA safely acts during the night for a peeling effect and an action on wrinkles, dark spots and imperfections. Improves cellular oxygenation. Uriage-Age Protect Night Cream-50ml Protects skin from pollutants by boosting its detoxification system. Moisturizes the skin. Enriched with Uriage Thermal Water and Plant Waxes (Acacia, Sunflower, Prairie Flower) for supple, moisturized skin.
- Texture: cream;
- Wrinkles, fine lines, exposure to blue light, and weariness symptoms on the skin;
- When to apply: once or twice a week in the evening;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: every type of skin, even delicate skin;
- Main advantages: has a mild peeling action, fights loss of firmness, decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, restores radiance, evens out skin tone, shields skin from pollution and blue light, and enhances skin texture;
- Without parabens and alcohol in the formulation.
- Overnight, AHAs encourage skin rejuvenation and have a mild exfoliating effect. As a result, wrinkles are smoothed out and stains and flaws are less noticeable. The skin’s brilliance is also revived, and the texture of the skin is improved;
- Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid has the capacity to replace moisture in the skin, keeping it supple and youthful. In order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to increase skin firmness, the skin is both hydrated and plumped;
- Vegetable waxes found in Filmexel help to protect the skin from pollutants by forming a layer on top of it;
- Extract from the seeds of Theobroma cacao (cocoa) counteracts the harm produced by free radicals from blue light;
- The powerful antioxidant and anti-aging properties of vitamins C and E aid in preventing and reversing the ageing process of the skin. simultaneously enhance the radiance and tone of the skin;
- Because it is naturally mineral-rich, Uriage Thermal Water calms the skin and lessens itchy feelings.
How to apply
On cleansed, dry skin, use Uriage Age Protect Night Cream 50ml once or twice per week in the evening. Keep your distance from the eyes. Apply the product in intervals if you get tingling.
At TODAYSLIFESTYLE, we’re proud to be an exclusive distributor in UK of Uriage Products.