Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream 1.2.3.
£4.00 – £6.00
123 Vitamin barrier cream from our range is the perfect solution for complete care of baby‘s bottom after each nappy change. It is suitable even for newborns* and offers three–fold action; prevention of nappy rash and irritations, soothing of baby‘s skin and durable repair of skin. Its application and clean up are also effortless. *Babies out of NICU
Free UK Delivery Over £25 SAVE £3.95
Unlock a Free Gift 🎁 on Orders Over £50! Choose from 14 Amazing Gifts.
Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream
was especially created so that each time you changed the baby’s diaper, you would be taking care of their delicate skin. The formulation of Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream is special since it not only soothes and repairs skin damage, but also forms a layer of defense over the delicate skin around diapers. This threefold effectiveness is guaranteed by the proprietary mixture of natural substances. Oxeoline of Alcacea® lessens swelling, whereas Avocado Perseose®, Sunflower Oil Distillate, and Oxeoline of Alcacea® nourish and calm the skin, respectively. Additionally, zinc oxide creates a shielding layer on the skin that guards it from external aggressors and moisture. This cream spreads readily onto the baby’s diaper region for quick and simple diaper changes. It is practical to apply and wipe off as well.
- Creamy in texture;
- Difficulties with the skin, including inflammation, redness, and sensitivity;
- Application period: during the course of the day, after each diaper change;
- Age: 0+;
- A variety of skin tones;
- Main advantages: nourishes and calms the diaper region, encourages a stronger skin barrier, helps prevent and minimize redness and irritation, forms a barrier that protects the sensitive skin of the diaper area from moisture and outside aggressors, and has a formula with 98% natural ingredients;
- Without alcohol, fragrance, or parabens in the formulation.
- The skin barrier can be strengthened and the cellular diversity of the skin can be preserved by avocado perseose®. It comforts the skin by aiding in hydration, nourishment, and protection;
- By decreasing both redness and irritation, Oxeoline of Alcacea® aids in the reduction of inflammation;
- Lipids are provided by sunflower oil distillate to support a healthy skin barrier. It aids in deeply nourishing and replenishing the skin, aiding in skin restoration and calming irritation or damage;
- The delicate skin of the diaper area is shielded from moisture and outside aggressors by a barrier formed by zinc oxide.
How to apply
After every diaper change, cover the diaper area with Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream. Apply a tiny coating to skin that has been previously clean and dry.