Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face
£9.20 – £14.40
SPF50+ sun lotion with organic avocado protects skin from UVA and UVB rays for everyone from birth, including atopic–prone and pregnant women. It is easy to apply and highly resistant to water and sand. *Newborns out of NICU should only be exposed to the sun when absolutely necessary.
Free UK Delivery Over £25 SAVE £3.95Unlock a Free Gift 🎁 on Orders Over £50! Choose from 14 Amazing Gifts.
Mustela Very-High Protection Sun-Lotion
is recommended to guard against the damaging effects of the sun on young children’s and babies’ delicate skin. It is suitable for sun-intolerant and atopic skin, and it is specially developed for sensitive skin. Mustela Very-High Protection Sun-Lotion is enhanced with Avocado Perseose® in addition to a potent combination of UVB and UVA-blocking sunscreen filters. Avocado Perseose®, lotion mustela a proprietary natural ingredient, has the power to strengthen the skin barrier and maintain the cellular richness of the skin, both of which contribute to UVB and UVA ray protection. It has moisturizing characteristics as well as being extremely sun radiation protective, keeping the skin hydrated while shielding it from the damaging effects of solar radiation.
- Lotion-like texture
- Skin conditions such as UV sensitivity and sun intolerance;
- Before and during sun exposure are the best times to apply;
- Age: 0+;
- Atopic and sensitive skin types, as well as all other types;
- Benefits include strong sun protection against UVB and UVA rays, resistance to sand and water, and dermatological testing;
- Absent from the formulation are alcohol, fragrance, octocrylene, parabens, silicones, and sulphates.
- In order to strengthen the skin barrier and maintain the cellular richness of the skin, avocado Perseose®, a patented natural active, can be used to defend against UV radiation;
- Glycerin draws water to the skin and binds it there, keeping the skin moisturized and protecting it from irritants in the environment;
- A potent combination of sunscreen filters that offer excellent protection from UVB and UVA radiation;
- Antioxidant effects are provided by tocopherol, generally known as Vitamin E. It boosts the sunscreen’s photoprotective properties while defending against free radicals.
How to apply
Give your face a thick coating of Mustela Very-High Protection Sun-Lotion SPF50+ 30 minutes before going outside in the sun. To maintain high levels of protection, reapply frequently, especially after swimming, sweating, or drying off with a towel. Do not spend a lot of time in the sun. Avoid exposing young children and infants to the sun’s direct rays.