Mustela Bio Organic Diaper Cream 75ml x 2
Certified organic, La Crème Change is a vegan and fragrance–free treatment with 99% ingredients of natural origin. It is used after each diaper change, from birth*, to soothe the baby‘s bottom, repair and reduce redness on the buttocks.
Free UK Delivery Over £25 SAVE £3.95Unlock a Free Gift 🎁 on Orders Over £50! Choose from 14 Amazing Gifts.
87 in stock
Mustela Diaper Changing Cream
is a cream that combines Aloe Vera, Olive oil, and Sunflower oil, all of which have incredible health advantages. It is specifically for the baby’s bottom healing and protection. Throughout the applications, symptoms like redness and excessive sensitivity are diminished. owing to its texture, which separates and creates a shielding coating. Between seeds, the skin becomes calm. Mustela Diaper Changing Cream has also undergone dermatological testing and is fragrance-free. The Mustela BIO line seeks to have as little of an environmental impact as possible. Such an influence is eventually lessened by its all-natural composition, which includes fibers that are compostable, biodegradable, and certified organic.
- A creamy texture;
- Skin conditions: alter care;
- When to apply: between seedlings;
- Age: +0;
- All types of skin, including atopic and sensitive skin;
- The main advantages are that it is simple to implement and that it retains information well after changes. It has a neutral and pleasant smell and does not leave stains on clothing. It has eco-friendly packaging and a vegan formula.
- Without parabens, phenoxyethanol, formaldehyde, triclosan, phthalates, ammonium lauryl sulphate, benzophenone, essential oils, alcohol, and silicone during the formulation process.
- An excellent emollient, sunflower seed oil makes the skin soft and pleasant and aids in maintaining its moisture levels. In addition, it strengthens the irritated or damaged skin barrier and safeguards the skin’s surface. linoleic acid, which is helpful even for skin prone to acne, is also abundant in it;
- Olive oil is a fantastic and healthy alternative for moisturizing and nourishing the skin, especially if it is dry. Similar to other emollient plant oils and containing nourishing fatty acids;
- In addition to being a natural moisturizer, glycerin also exists in our skin and works to repair the skin barrier while preventing irritation;
- The soothing, emollient, and moisturizing qualities of aloe-vera powder are all present.
How to apply
Once the baby’s bottom has been thoroughly cleaned with Mustela Bio Organic Cotton With Water Wipes, apply Mustela Diaper Changing Cream Fragrance-Free. When a baby’s bottom is clean and dry, generously apply lotion to it.