Apivita Honey Face Mask
is a hydrating mask for skin that feels dry and parched. This Apivita Honey Face Mask wraps the skin in a cocoon of comfort and replenishes its elasticity and suppleness because it is enriched with the exquisite natural ingredient Greek thyme honey. The calming recipe also contains a lot of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that increases the skin’s resistance to environmental aggressors. There is no pulling, flaking, or irritation after just one application; the skin feels noticeably softer to the touch. The ability of honey to treat acne has also been demonstrated.
- A creamy texture;
- Skin conditions: dryness and dehydration.
- Once or twice a week, depending on the application;
- Age: 10+;
- All skin types, including sensitive skin;
- The key benefits are that it has completed dermatological testing, is made up of 97% natural ingredients, deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin, soothes dry and parched skin, provides antioxidant effects.
- There was no usage of mineral oil, silicones, parabens, phthalates, or propylene glycol in the composition.
- The skin is nourished with Greek thyme honey, which also replenishes comfort;
- Shea butter, avocado, and jojoba oil offer the skin intense hydration.
- Strong antioxidant vitamin E helps the skin fend off free radical damage;
- Instead of plain water, this product uses a patented infusion of three distinct species of organic Greek mountain tea. This natural ingredient, which has a high concentration of polyphenols, enhances the antioxidant benefits already present in the mix.
How to apply Apivita Honey Face Mask
Apply a generous layer of Apivita Honey Face Mask on freshly cleaned skin, being careful to keep the eye area out of the application. After 10 minutes, remove any excess with a damp cotton pad. To totally remove the product from the skin, rinse well. Apply your preferred face cream from the Apivita line next for the best benefits.