Physiodose Saline Solution is recommended for babies, children and adults for nasal hygiene, ocular hygiene, cleaning wounds and for inhalation in aerosoltherapy.
- Ocular hygiene
- Ear hygiene
- Wounds cleansing
- Solvent for inhalation
Nasal and ocular hygiene are mandatory in order to prevent winter pathologies and allergies.
The Physiological Serum, presented in sterile Unidosis guaranty:
- the hygiene in complete security
- an easy use
For babies, children, and adults
- The product can be used from birth as well as young children
- No chemicals, no preservatives, and no side-effects
Regardless of the season, your age or where you live, your body has to fight off all kinds of external aggression. The nasal mucosa is a natural barrier that helps fight against infectious agents (bacteria, viruses, pollution...). Mucus and the impurities that it absorbs can stop it from working properly, leading to superinfection of the ENT (ear, nose & throat).
It is important to adopt a good nasal hygiene routine starting at a very young age, just as important as proper dental hygiene and personal hygiene.
Physiodose offers a range of products specifically designed for nasal hygiene in adults and in babies.
Physiodose is the number-1 selling saline solution in pharmacies.
Check out the complete review - What Physiological Saline Solution Can Do!
Composed of 30 single doses (5ml) which are very easy to use, sterile and hygienic.
To use Gilbert Physiodose Physiological Saline Solution, follow the given steps.
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Ready the saline pod
- Position the dropper just above and outside the area to be applied
- For nasal or ear use, it should be outside the passage
- For other use, the dropper should be just above the area
- Gently squeeze it and administer the solution
- Hold the target area in position for a few minutes to let the solution work
- Wipe off any excess·