Camilia® Oral Solution is a homeopathic teething product used to relieve teething pain and other minor symptoms associated with teething in babies and infants.
Camilia® treats infant teething pains as well as the related symptoms — crotchety behaviour, swollen gums, sore bottoms, red cheeks, profuse salivation, etc. Thanks to its exclusive formula, which combines three natural substances — Chamomilla vulgaris 9c, Phytolacca decandra 5c and Rheum 5c — and purified water, Camilia® has been the remedy of choice for infants from Canada to Tunisia since it was first developed in the mid-1990s.
- Sterile single-dose containers
- No sugar, no lactose, no alcohol
- No flavour, no preservatives
Camilia is the No 1 teething brand in France.
- Single-dose containers easy to carry
- Ease of administration: 1 single-dose container, 2 to 3 times a day
- For babies and toddlers aged 1 month up to 2 years and children aged 2 years up to 6 years
Chamomilla 9C HPUS – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS – Relieves painful gums
Rheum 5C HPUS – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething