Got frizz in your hair? Finding the right shampoo for one’s particular hair type is sometimes, a bit tedious. Have you already tried ‘n’ numbers of brands available in the market and still it seems to be no solution to your hair problem? Having too many choices is not something that you are worried about.
Let us be clear here.
The fact is something like this: not every shampoo is formulated using the same method, and there are different shampoos for different hair issues, let us not forget about this.
Whenever you are about to buy a shampoo for your particular problem, why not consider having a look at your hair goals and ingredients’ needs first?
If you are spoilt for choice, when it comes to choosing your favorite smooth anti frizz shampoo, considering boatloads of products out there, let us help you.
Be it a shampoo for fighting frizz, or be it a oil free shampoo, our guide will help you figure out the perfect fit for your concern and hair type. So, without wasting more time, let us get started.
Shampoos if you have frizzy hair
Summer days, humidity is the main culprit of making your mane frizzy and unmanageable. And the good news is that you have your back covered with the right type of shampoo on the hair care aisle. All you need is to know what suits you most.
Some tips on choosing anti-frizz shampoo:
- Fighting frizzy hair is not an easy task, yet not a rocket science. The shampoo you must look for is what that helps smoothen your hair. When it comes to taming frizz, be sure to look for ingredients like natural oils like argan, coconut oil, shea butter etc.
- There is another ingredient that effectively fights frizz is glycerin. Not only does it hydrate your mane, but it also leaves your hair smooth and frizz free.
- Shampoos that are labeled with “frizz free” or “anti-frizz” are the best option for you because they are formulated using ingredients that prevent your hair to become frizzy.
- Last but not least, do not forget protein-rich and moisturizing ingredients. Also avoid sulfates in your shampoo.
What are the most possible reasons that your end being frizzy?
Here are they and ways to handle them:
- Humidity in air: As discussed already, humidity can do the worst to your hair and frizzy hair comes first on the list. Keeping these little tips in mind will take you a long way.
- Not using conditioner regularly: Your hair does not grow frizzy overnight and it needs better care. Not using conditioner on your hair makes it frizzier, so it is important to condition after every shampooing.
Shampoos for Frizzy Hair
- Dove Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Shampoo
This shampoo is sulfate free and uses anti-frizz formula with natural oils that are great at calming frizz in hair. The coconut oil and almond oil are smoothing agent for your frizzy hair.
If you want best results, you can combine this shampoo with Anti-Frizz Oil Therapy Conditioner.
- Macadamia Ultra Rich Moisture Shampoo and conditioner
If frizzy hair is not your one and only concern, and for you the concern list is endless; then Macadamia Ultra Rich Moisture Shampoo must be in your hair care regime.
If you have got damaged and long hair, and highlighted too, then this shampoo would be your perfect fit. It is sulfate, paraben and gluten free, which is what you should be opting for to tame frizz.
Combining the conditioner in your hair care routine with this shampoo would help you tame your tresses.
Here Are Some Tips On Taming Frizz
As discussed earlier, humidity makes your hair condition hundred times worse. Below are some tips that worth giving a shot, if you are serious about fighting frizz and keeping them at bay:
You would see a world of difference when you air dry your hair after washing it. To make the most, here is the step-by-step guide to your hair care routine:
- First step is always washing and conditioning your hair with an anti-frizz shampoo. To top it off, follow up with a leave-in conditioning mist by Macadamia.
- Here comes second step: When your hair is completely dry, take a hot curling iron and then grab a section (close to 1” thick) of your hair. Cramp that iron somewhere in the middle of your hair and run it through it toward the scalp.
- Third step is: Open and close your curler’s clamp carefully enough so that there is no crease formed in the hair. Inch your curler down your hair and then continue rolling the curler all the way up towards the scalp.
Repeat the process until your curler reaches the end of your mane and then finally release it.
- In step four: Repeat the process until all of your hair gets wavy. And you are good to go!
- Fifth step is about finishing with frizz dismiss sheets. Rub sheets through the hair strands taking small section towards the end of your hair. it will help your hair become grease free and gorgeous too.
That is it! You are looking damn good and ready to step out!
So, here are our tips and tricks for taming frizzy hair. We sincerely hope that you have liked it and are going to try it.